Welcome to Untold Italy’s calendar photo competition for 2022
Ciao friends! As travel has returned to Italy over the past few months we’ve loved seeing your photos on our Italy Travel Planning Facebook community and on Instagram. While not the same as being there, it’s certainly kept our dreams of Italy alive while we wait to return.
A new year is just around the corner so we thought we’d collate the very best images of Italy captured by members of our audience, and create a 2022 calendar. And because it is gifting season, proceeds of sales of the calendar will be donated to support projects delivered by Food For Soul – a nonprofit organization founded by chef Massimo Bottura to promote social awareness about food wastage and hunger.
- Share your beautiful photos of Italy with the world and support an amazing cause
- Winning entries will appear in the Untold Italy Calendar for 2022 with full credit to the photographer
- Individuals submitting the winning entries receive a FREE copy of the calendar plus our major prize winner receiving the most votes will also receive a copy of Gray Malin’s book of gorgeous Italy travel photography
- Photos submitted must be original (taken by you), a full sized file and highest resolution possible
- Landscapes/cityscapes/villages/food shots in horizontal orientation preferred
- People/faces not preferred and allowed only with express written permission from the subject(s)
- Find the full terms and conditions here
- Submit your photos (maximum 3 per person) by midnight 8th November here
- Shortlist selected by the Untold Italy and Italy Travel Planning moderator team
- Voting commences to select winners based on the shortlist on the Italy Travel Planning Facebook Community Tuesday 9th November 2021 and concludes Saturday 13th November 2021
- Winners will notified via email and on our social media platforms
- Calendar available for purchase week beginning 15th November 2021
This is a crowd sourced, not-for-profit activity to raise funds for Food For Soul, an Italian based not for profit organisation led by chef Massimo Bottura that directly improves the sustainability of our food system and social well-being of vulnerable communities. We will communicate funds raised via this activity via our Untold Italy newsletter, Facebook community and other social media channels. We are not affiliated or endorsed by Food For Soul or Massimo Bottura in any way. We simply appreciate the great work done by this organization to support people in Italy and around the world.
Food For Soul is a cultural project founded to shine light on the invisible potential of people, places and food. The project places nourishment and support services in the hands of those who need it most while fostering inclusivity and strengthening resilience across the community. Donations support the development of new Refettorio projects around the world directly improving the sustainability of our food system and social well-being of vulnerable communities.
We chose to support this project as it is aligned with our values of connection, collaboration and sustainability and of course, a love of food.
No it doesn’t. Most of us have not had the opportunity to travel in 2021 so we are open to receiving your photos taken at any time. Per our terms and conditions they must be original photos taken by you.
Please limit your submissions to 3 photos only and choose the very best images that reflect what you love and miss about Italy when you are not there.