This article may contain compensated links. See our full disclosure here
We’re revisiting one of our most popular episodes and topics – packing for our trip to Italy. Our guest, sharing her tips and tricks was podcast regular and all-around Italy guru, Corinna Cooke, author of the Glam Italia guides and boutique tour leader.
In this episode, we look back on one of our most popular episodes and a topic that comes up time and again in our Italy Travel Planning Community – Packing for Italy. With so many trips between them and some mistakes learned along the way, Corinna and Katy share tips on what to take as well as, importantly, what to leave behind.
Travel the Untold Italy way
Traveling the Untold Italy way is soaking up every last minute, exploring the many different regions and subcultures of Italy. When you’re in the big cities it’s looking for those unique curiosities you can only find there or chasing after a unique experience that speaks to your passions – whether that be history, food, or creating art.
Our style of travel includes getting to grips with a myriad of pasta shapes and unique tastes that draw on seasonal local ingredients because pasta in Italy is not just Pasta al Pomodoro. We’re about meeting local artisans and discovering the passion and dedication behind their creations. But above all, we believe in having time to explore and time to relax. And to enjoy long leisurely aperitivo and meals with great wine and even better company.
Untold Italy Tours
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to experience Italy beyond the obvious but were not sure how to organize your trip, let Untold Italy Tours take care of it for you and help you discover your authentic Italy. Come journey with us to untold regions and discover the Italian places, faces, stories, and tastes whose memories linger for years to come.
Resources from Untold Italy
- Find out more about what you should know when Renting a car in Italy and to Travel by train in Italy
- Listen: to tips on mistakes to avoid in Episode #120 Mistakes to avoid when planning your trip to Italy, learning the language quickly in Episode #123 5 Tips for Learning Italian fast, and hear how you can use your travel credit cards to earn points to help pay for your trip in Episode #116 Extend your Italy trip budget with these travel hacks
- How to plan a trip to Italy – our article that takes you step-by-step through trip planning so you can avoid our mistakes
- Italy Travel Planning – our FREE online community where you can ask questions and get inspiration for planning your trip
- Travel shop where you’ll find items mentioned in the show
Prefer to read along as you listen? You can download a PDF version of the full transcript of this episode.