Untold Italy 2022 Calendar Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
Thank you for submitting your photo(s) to our 2022 Calendar Photo Competition. We’re excited you decided to participate! Please read the terms and conditions of participation below. You can also download a printable copy here.
- The “Untold Italy Calendar Photo Competition” (Competition) is being run and managed by Untold Italy – untolditaly.com (Proponent).
- Entrance to the Competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Failure by the Proponent to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any stage, does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Proponent may disqualify any entrant deemed not complying with the Terms and Conditions of Entry and the Entry Requirements in the total discretion of the Proponent.
- Entry to the Competition is achieved by uploading an original photo that captures the spirit of Italy via this form, in accordance with the Entry Requirements during the Promotional Period.
- Entries must be submitted to the Competition during the campaign period from 12 noon on Wednesday 3rd November 2021 to Monday 8th November 2021 (Promotional Period).
- Public voting will commence from Tuesday 9th November 2021 to Saturday 13th November 2021.
- Winners will be announced on the Italy Travel Planning Facebook community, Untold Italy Facebook page and other social media channels on or after Monday 15th November 2021.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Entries received from individuals under the age of 18 must be authorized and signed by a parent and/or legal guardian by sending an email to email@example.com
- Untold Italy staff and contractors are not eligible for entry to the competition.
- Entry to the Competition is free and open to citizens of all countries of the world.
- There is a limit of three (3) image entries per person.
- Photographs must:
- Be taken in Italy.
- Display part of Italy, and not display identifiable people (unless written authorization is received).
- Be 300DPI and a minimum height of 450mm and width of 380mm (portrait) or a height of 380mm and 450mm width (landscape).
- Not contain any content that: is sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory, profane or pornographic, involves nudity, promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons; promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about the Proponent or its partners, other companies or people; contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities, and/or other public or private figure, living or dead, without permission; communicates messages or images inconsistent with positive images and or goodwill; and/or violates any law.
- Entrants may use photo editing software for minor image enhancements and to ensure the images they submit are the correct file size and the correct file format.
- All image details are final at the time of submission of an entry. Entrants are unable to make edits to an image once an entry has been submitted.
- Entrants are required to retain a copy of any photographs submitted online in the highest resolution possible.
- Photographs may only be submitted via this form.
- Hard copy entries received by the Proponent will be disqualified for lack of compliance with these Entry Requirements.
- Photographs submitted as part of this competition may be displayed by the Proponent online including (without limitation) social media and broadcast media channels, and in the Untold Italy calendar and other print publications. Photographs may be edited, amended and/or collated by the Proponent. As a condition of entering this Competition, entrants consent to having their photograph(s), first name and country of residence used in these ways.
- By entering this competition, all entrants:
- Consent to the Proponent using, editing or modifying their photograph(s) to appear in Untold Italy promotional material and 2022 Calendar at no cost;
- Warrant that photographs submitted are an original work that does not infringe on the copyright, trademark, intellectual property or moral rights of any third party; warrant that they have
- Obtained all necessary consents to the use of the photograph(s) required by these Entry Requirements bona fide;
- To enter, eligible entrants must submit their entry by providing their details in all mandatory fields (as indicated) on the online entry form. Modification of an existing photo does not qualify as an original photo for the purposes of these Entry Requirements.
WINNER DETERMINATION & PRIZE INFORMATION
- Shortlisted photographs will be selected by the Proponent in its total discretion and be published on our social media account (https://www.facebook.com/groups/italytravelplanning/) for public voting. Online public voting will determine the final competition winners. Public voting commences on Tuesday 9th November 2021 and concludes Saturday 13th November 2021.
- A maximum of one (1) photo will be shortlisted from each entrant.
- One photo will be selected as the major prize winner based on the highest number of votes received within the voting period. Only votes made via the official voting post on our Italy Travel Planning Facebook community (Tuesday 9th November 2021) will be accepted. Runners up prizes will be awarded to entry submissions selected for use in the Untold Italy 2022 calendar.
- In the event of an equal amount of ‘votes’ being received, multiple photos may be awarded prizes.
- Untold Italy has total discretion to remove an entrant if fraudulent voting is suspected.
- An entrant can only win one (1) prize.
- The prizes for the Untold Italy Calendar Photo competition are:
- Major prize – A copy of Gray Malin’s Italy travel photography book, your photo featured in the Untold Italy 2022 calendar and a copy of the calendar sent to you
- Minor prizes – Your photo featured in the Untold Italy 2022 calendar and a copy of the calendar sent to you
- The prize winners will be announced on the Italy Travel Planning Facebook community (https://www.facebook.com/groups/italytravelplanning/ ) and the Proponent’s social media channels after Monday 15th November 2021. Winners will be contacted via the email address number provided in their entry form.
- Prizes are not otherwise transferable or exchangeable. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize in this form.
- Where a winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, their prize will be awarded to the winner in the company of their parent or legal guardian.
PRIVACY – COLLECTION NOTICE
Untold Italy is committed to compliance with its obligations under the Privacy and Data protection Act 2014 (Vic). All personal information (including images) collected by the Proponent and Untold Italy will be used for business purposes and kept confidential except as permitted in the above Terms and Conditions of Entry.
These details will not be disclosed to third parties unless Untold Italy is required to disclose the information under other legislation or disclosure is necessary to complete the purpose for which it is sought. You may access information you have provided to Untold Italy at any time and make corrections if you believe that information is incorrect. Copies of Untold Italy’s Information Privacy and Security Policy, together with details of how you may contact Untold Italy, are located on our website at untolditaly.com.